I’ve been studying the more complicated aspects of the Google Analytics Website Statistical service recently and can now offer advanced help with instalation of this professional service for monitoring traffic to your Website or Blog.
I can add the Google Analytics tracking code on your website or blog and setup the following features:
- Your most visited pages
- Referring sites traffic (who is linking to you)
- The Keywords& Phrases that lead people to your site
- Your visitors Browsers and Screen Resolutions
- Your visitors Internet Speeds
- Visitor Locations
- Site Bounce Rate
- Setup Goals and monitor visitors activity on the most important parts of your site
- Setup Funnels to monitor paths taken through your site ie – Checkout process completion
- Setup e-commerce values and visualize your click through rate, ie – total visitors versus visitors that buy from you.
- Block your own website visits
I can either provide access to your own stats or provide detailed monthly email reports.
Using a statistical package like Google Analytics on your site is an essential process to better understand your visitor trends, how they find you and what they do while on your site. The statistics can give you invaluable information on how best to optimize your site and maximize its marketing impact.