I’ve created a 9 Lesson online course in Photoshop CC basics for Photoshop beginners who would like to know how to do basic image editing. It’s suitable for:
- Business Owners,
- Marketing People,
- Graphic Designers,
- Web Designers,
- Photoshop Hobbyists.
- Basic computing ability,
- A decent, modern Desktop or Laptop computer,
- A cloud subscription to Photoshop CC (or the free months trial).
Topics Covered include:
- Where and how to get Photoshop,
- Photoshop Configuration,
- The Photoshop Interface,
- How to Open images,
- How to Crop images,
- How to Resize images,
- How to Add Text to an image,
- How to Save an image,
- How to Save Optimised images for the Web.
There’s also a Quiz at the end to test your new found knowledge!
The course is a total of 40 mins long and only €79 + VAT.
TAKE THE COURSE
I’ve decided to give Video Blogging a try for various reasons. More information in my first effort below!
Here’s a video tutorial on how to add a contact or enquiry form to a wordpress page or post using the Contact Form 7 plugin.
* Update: The value pasted into the “Mail – From” field and the “Message Body” should be [name] and not [text* name] as outlined in the video.
In this tutorial, I’ve tried to explain the relatively simple process of adding a nice, pro looking photo gallery to a WordPress Post or Page using the well known and excellent NextGen Gallery Plugin.
This tutorial covers adding the Links widget and others to the sidebar of your WordPress site/blog:
Here’s a video tutorial on how to add Links to other sites in your Blogroll/Sidebar:
Heres a tutorial on how to add a new static content page in WordPress admin: