I’ve always concentrated on just building websites and when I started out first it was nearly enough to just have a website. There were fewer sites around, less competition and more room for success but the internet is so crowded these days that you really need to work at getting your new site noticed and having it bring in revenue.
I’m hoping to move more into the “Performance” side of web design so if you feel you need help with any of the following for your existing website, give me a shout:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
- SEO Reports,
- Keyword Research,
- Competitor Research,
- Google Analytics,
- Internet Marketing/Online Advertising,
- Social Media/Networking Integration,
- Website Upgrades/Added Functionality,
- Content Management Systems (CMS),
- Email Marketing/Newsletter Systems,
- Viral Marketing (Image & Video),
- One to One Mentoring.