You’ll always need some kind of contact or conversion Form on your site and since I use WordPress a lot both for clients sites and my own, I’m always on the lookout for good Form plugins. I prefer to stick with free plugins for the most part. There are tons of excellent and free wordpress plugins to do almost anything you wish including some good free form plugins such as Contact Form 7 and Cforms but there comes a time when you need to fork out a little to get that extra bit of functionality, quality and support.
I’ve been using Gravity Forms for quite a while now and for me it stands apart from the rest. It’s a very reasonably priced ($39 at time of writing) commercial WordPress Forms Plugin with an incredible feature list including:
- Simple drag and drop form creation,
- Accept WordPress Posts/Articles via form submissions,
- Conditional Fields that change following fields based on previous input,
- Limit the number of form submissions, eg First 20 competition submissions only,
- View and respond to generated querys from within WordPress admin,
- Calculation Fields,
- Excellent Addons including Paypal, MailChimp and User Registration.
- Easy embedding into posts and pages,
- Multiple field types,
- Advanced Address fields,
- Advanced Auto-responders with form field integration,
- Quick bulk population of predefined lists, drop downs, etc,
- Upload images and files,
- reCaptcha anti-spam,
- HTML content fields,
- Import/Export/Backup forms,
- Export form data to CSV,
- Notification Email formatting,
- Notification to different email addresses based on submission rules,
- Valid HTML form code,
- Dynamic field pre-population,
- Schedule a begining and end date during which your form will appear,
- New form submission notifications in the WordPress dashboard,
- Present category list for post submissions,
- Choose status of submitted posts,
- Pass form data to a confirmation page for integration with 3rd parties,
- Use supplied hooks to integrate with other WordPress plugins.
Check it out at GravityForms.com
33 thoughts on “Gravity Forms WordPress Form Plugin Review”
drag and drop form creation, accept WordPress Posts/Articles via form
submissions, conditional Fields that change following fields based on previous
input – these all are important features in plugin.
The features are really good. Specially accept WordPress Posts/Articles via form submissions-this one is good to me.
Plugin features are really attractive. If the versions of plugins are good then it is more effective.
The post is not bad. You have given the features in a good way. Searching different types of plugin, it is a good way.
Its looking great. You describe all the features in a nice way.
It is looking good. Other features are really nice.
php web development : The plugin is good. The way of writing features is looking nice. Its a great work.
This blog is very helpful with very useful information. I
have looking forward for more useful information here. Thanks for posting
Above the wordpress plugin is excellent one.Every day i get it new technical related information through this blog.
for the bunch of excellent resourceful site. I really be grateful for your
blog, you have completed the great job.
Thsi is a fantastic article.Now I have successfully customized my wordpress site with various plugins.Thanks for sharing this information,without this info it would have been a bit difficult.
Best review i’ve ever read.. thanks so much for the review and videos..
The topic is so interest and so nice useful too..Thanks for sharing this post.
Excellent information you guys are sharing here!!!!Thanks for your valuable information…
I got gathered all your information. Thanks for ideas. I keep in mind.
This plugin has more excellent features. Its really great info. Thanks
Paid feedback form for WordPress. Hope its worth the money.
I have been using WordPress for quite a while now and am looking to become an expert in it and I guess your website is a good source for me.
Thanks for sharing this form with us.
I wonder if this form would work with Google apps on Windows servers. I haven’t seen single one that works on this combination. This is a shame really.
In this post you have shared so many useful information. I was pleased to read this post i have never sen this before.
Fantastic site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And naturally, thanks for your effort!…
I am really inspired together with your writing abilities as smartly as with the structure for your weblog.
Keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.
Several things in here’ haven’t considered before.Thank you for making this type of awesome publish that is really perfectly written, is going to be mentioning lots of buddies relating to this. Maintain blogging.
Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Excellent information.. which I believe will be very useful for me.
Good article and very valuable information. Keep it up!
This plugin looks excellent.
I am going to have a look at it.
Although the $39 bucks is a bit steep.