Images are disabled by default in a lot of email clients these days in order to protect users from viruses etc. You’ve probably got emails in that look awful because the images have been blocked? Maybe some people don’t know how to easily unblock remotely loaded images so your newsletter may never look as intended. Images are probably the most important thing in an email as the viewer is naturally drawn to them rather than a chunk of text. Images normally contain call to actions and information re offers etc.. so having them disabled is not good.
This handy little extension for the excellent WordPress Newsletter Plugin from Tribulant when installed and activated disables the remote loading of images and instead embeds and attaches them to the email itself so it displays in the receivers client as intended. Once activated you just create newsletters and add images as normal. The plugin handles the image embedding automatically on sending.
A single site licence is only $15.
- Upload and activate as a regular plugin.
- Once activated it integrates with the settings of the main Newsletter Plugin.
- Specify a folder to contain your embedded images.
- Image embedding is automatic.
- Images load immediately on opening email.
- Emails are cross client compatible.
Download the Embedded Images Extension now.